The following vacancy is currently open:
Broker wanted at our office!
Ramón Mossel Makelaardij helps private individuals and professional parties to realise their ideal living and real estate wishes within and around Amsterdam. We are affiliated with professional organisations NVM, MVA and are NVM New development Specialist and Certified Expat Broker.
Our office is growing quickly, which is why we are looking for a Registered Broker Appraiser (RMT) or Candidate RMT. As a true professional who has been working in Amsterdam as a (K)RMT for several years, you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the expansion of our fast-growing office in the most dynamic city in the Netherlands.
As a full member of our passionate team of professionals, you will assist private clients with dedication to the sale, rental and/or the finding and acquiring of their dream home, all according to our mission and vision.
Skills and abilities
- You excel in independently advising a wide range of customers in the purchase and sale of homes, and providing service is second nature to you.
- You love Amsterdam, and you know and actively identify opportunities in this housing market.
- You have experience in recruiting new customers and have innovative ideas about acquisition.
- You get the opportunity to work together with other talented people and to continuously develop yourself in the profession.
- You’ve access to your own network in the region and get the opportunity to further expand this network.
- You are a true professional who likes to tackle things and advises and communicates to-the-point with both customers and colleagues.
- You are commercially minded and have a great day if you have done the best deal for your satisfied customer.
- You are collegial, flexible and enterprising and find it inspiring to actively share knowledge with and obtain knowledge from your colleagues.
- You want to work at a modern real estate agency where we mainly work digitally and invest in online and visual communication.
- You actively participate in a personal development process.
- You think a good, mutual atmosphere is important, share and celebrate successes with your colleagues — and they of course with you!
Terms of employment
What we offer:
- A dynamic and collegial working environment.
- Variety and challenge.
- Practice-oriented training.
- A nice working atmosphere with many team outings.
- A working environment with ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Challenging working conditions.
- Do you see yourself in the above, and are you curious about what else we have to offer? Then send us a motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look forward to welcoming you to our office!
Team Ramón Mossel Brokerage