Renovated luxury ground-floor apartment with a perfect layout, 60 sq m of floor space and a 31 sq m garden facing southeast. This excellently maintained home offers high ceilings, large windows, two bedrooms and lots of built-in storage space, plus a highly sought after location in Helmersbuurt!
Private entrance on Brederodestraat. Enclosed porch, foyer with access to the living room, which has a width of over 7 metres and benefits from large windows, giving the space a pleasant, light and airy feel. Luxurious open kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, combination microwave and induction hob with built-in extractor. The living room features two convenient storage spaces: a storage room adjoining the kitchen and a separate cupboard for the washing machine and dryer. The two bedrooms are located at the rear. Both rooms provide access to the garden, and the master bedroom has a custom-made built-in wardrobe. The southeast-facing garden has a partially covered seating area and a shed, and measures 31 sq m in total. A delightful spot where you can soak up the sun in perfect peace. The bathroom is accessible from the foyer and has a walk-in shower, toilet and vanity.
The home is situated on a beautiful street in Helmersbuurt, in Oud-West. Thanks to its central location, Vondelpark, Museumplein, Leidseplein, Kinkerstraat, Ten Katemarkt, De Hallen and Van Baerlestraat are all within walking distance. Helmersbuurt itself has all the amenities you could ask for, including supermarkets for your daily groceries, charming boutiques and coffee shops, cosy restaurants and cafés and various sports facilities. The home is easily accessible by car and public transport. Getting to the A10 ring road is easy from this part of the neighbourhood, and it takes only 15 minutes to reach Schiphol Airport. Stops for tram lines 1 and 17 are just around the corner.
At a glance:
- NEN 2580 measurement report available.
- The annual ground rent is fixed at €64.60 until 15 October 2031. Switch to perpetual ground lease no longer possible. After 15 October 2031, the annual ground rent will be €1,267.93 (subject to annual inflation).
- Double glazing, insulated floors and ceilings, Intergas HR ECO boiler (2018).
- Active and financially sound home owners’ association, professionally managed. The monthly service fee is €72.32. There is a multi-year maintenance plan in place, and the exterior was last painted in 2019.
- The home is in excellent condition and has undergone extensive renovations since 2018: new kitchen, new oak floors, new plumbing, new plastering, ceiling insulation (double plaster + 90mm sound-insulating rockwool layer), new fuse box and wiring, ground floor joists fully repaired, moisture barrier installed in crawl space, ground floor insulated with rockwool, new Intergas HR Eco boiler installed in 2018.
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.
Brederodestraat 107HsWijk: Overtoomse Sluis Postal Code: 1054 VD Location: Amsterdam Price: € 569.000 k.k. Status: Verkocht
Living space: 60 m2 Rooms: 3
A.J. Ernststraat 555
1082 LD Amsterdam
Heb je interesse in Brederodestraat 107Hs – Amsterdam? Laat je gegevens achter en wij nemen contact met je op.