A true hotel experience.
Exclusive studio apartment with French balcony in the popular Villa Mokum building near the Amstel river and Amstel train station and Spaklerweg metro station. The luxurious apartment with high-quality finishes is sold turn key, including inventory (if desired) and including two bicycle parking spaces.
Living in this studio is a very comfortable and total Amsterdam experience. The experience of the fully furnished studio, the proximity of city facilities (within walking or cycling distance) and a metro station across the street contribute to this. By metro you can literally reach all parts of the city within a few minutes, such as the Zuidas and the center.
All facilities are available in the area. Daily groceries and shops and the park on the Amstel, the Pijp, the Zuidas and the canal belt are a short distance away. There is a supermarket on the ground floor of the building.
The apartment has been carefully finished in intimate colors and with high-quality materials.
There is a great shared roof terrace in the building, on the floor of this apartment. Below is a general courtyard for the residents of Villa Mokum.
- Asking price € 250,000, buyer's costs, including inventory;
- Living area 28 m2;
- Fully insulated, underfloor heating, energy label B;
- Fully furnished (including Murphy bed, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave);
- Videophone installation;
- Double insulating glazing;
- Building with elevator;
- French balcony, shared roof terrace, communal garden;
- Including two spaces in the bicycle parking;
- Leasehold € 1,996.60 per year, indexed annually until 30-09-2061;
- Service costs € 48.42 per month;
- Local property tax/WOZ value € 269,000 per 1-1-2022;
- Professionally managed homeowners' association;
- Concierge, Future Maintenance Plan and solid financial reserve;
- Available immediately.
Please plan a viewing appointment with our office. We will be happy to show you around.
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.
Welnastraat 25Wijk: Omval/Overamstel Postal Code: 1096 GJ Location: Amsterdam Price: € 250.000 k.k. Status: Verkocht
Living space: 28 m2 Rooms: 1
A.J. Ernststraat 555
1082 LD Amsterdam
Heb je interesse in Welnastraat 25 – Amsterdam? Laat je gegevens achter en wij nemen contact met je op.